July 15, 2011

Oh, The Things I've Done...

Recently I made the decision to link my personal web journal/blog to my Facebook in the hopes that I can provide creative design and home improvement solutions to my friends and family!  Those who know me are well aware that my current house is in a perpetual state of change.  I believe that if I were to stop all of my projects, this would be something akin to stopping the rotation of the Earth.  As I don't wish to fall out of orbit just yet, it looks like I'll continue to make changes to our home to make it *just right*!

If ever anyone is working on a project of their own and is looking for technical support or advice, I'd like to offer my services in the following areas:

  • ceramic wall and floor tile installation
  • basic electrical wiring (switches, outlets, ceiling fans & lighting)
  • painting
  • basic sewing for the home
  • custom cabinet hardware how-to's
  • general home improvement for the do-it-yourselfer

I'll share before and after photos of my projects, whenever available.  I'll also try to include practical tips and solutions for projects that you can complete yourself!   I love to cook and bake, too... so don't be surprised if you find recipes and directions for my culinary successes here on my page! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.