December 30, 2011

On The Run!!!

This week I have the honor of guest blogging on my friend Bonnie's page, The Not So Modern Housewife.  Bonnie and I have known each other since we were in grade school, and she's always had a fantastic can-do attitude which I've envied tremendously!  She and I were both proud members of our high school's FFA chapter, selling fruit and fresh-pressed cider (yum!) every fall , and attending state competitions and conventions together.  Bonnie is also an accomplished culinarian, currently studying Baking and Pastry at the Art Institute of Tampa. She also serves in the Air National Guard, teaching chemical warfare defense (how cool is that???)  Bonnie resides in Florida with her husband Matt, son Henry, and a menagerie of animals on their family homestead.

Catch up with my cooking adventures over on Bonnie's page this week... and stay tuned here with the Mad Hatter for more recipes, home-improvement mayhem and laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.