March 13, 2013

I am Never Here.

I've been missing from the blogosphere for a long-ass time... no real excuse other than I dropped the habit.

It's kind of like going to the gym - you stop going for a few days, then you buy some Girl Scout Cookies, then you go in the grocery store (out front of which they're pushing those cookies like smack) and you buy a two liter of Mountain Dew to wash down the cookies... then you wake up one afternoon with the remote stuck to your head, watching an "Ellen" rerun and realizing that you probably ought to get back to the gym.  By this point it's far too depressing, so you hop on over to HSN to get yourself some stylish stretchy pants.  Well, I went past the stretchy pants and on into muumuu land, blog-speaking.  I went from sporadically blogging......to rarely blogging......to "I can't remember my Blogger handle".   *Sigh*

Good news though...  I'm BACK!!!    I've been working around the house some more, figuring out some stuff to change in the yard, learning a little bit about some gardening that I hope will rock our grocery budget this summer, and generally becoming a more rounded blogger individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.